The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

apex avcr wire colors pic included for instructions

first of i did check apexiusa first does not tell me which color wire where and need some help why is the orange one so short and where does it go, so red is power of course, black is ground of course but what is purple,green,white and gray

curtis

I have the manual that came with mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It says the grounds must be in to separate places on the same wire.

RED wire (IG Power)
Purple Wire (rpm signal . injector Signal)
Green Wire (Ground)
Black Wire (Ground)
Gray Wire (Throttle Signal)
White Wire (speed signal)

Now the chart labeled M1-a to pin them in. With the clip locks on top Looking at the ECU not at the back side of the plugs
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
First sector that has 2 rows of 5
ground in lower right corner (1) then IG power the next one over (2)

XXXXX
12XXX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Second sector
Top right Injector (3)
4TH over top row RPM (4)

3XX4XXXXX
XXXXXXXXX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Third sector
Speed (5) 6th on the bottom
Throttle(6) 7th over on the bottom.

XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX56XXXXX

Now this is screwy the chart in the book at the front has 6 wires... 2 being grounds and has RPM and Injector as the purple
But the chart for the e39A has rpm and injector as to totally different hook ups.

Hope this helps post up results for others

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned