The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Alternate oil pumps....

charmcity

Hay guys just wondering if nyone is using an oilpump/front case from anyone other then Mitsubishi? I am going to buy one tommorow and just wanted to know if there is any difference in brands. I will more then likely by An OEM due to power goals but just for info purposes is anyone making power with a off brand... As always thanks guys...

boostedinaz

It's always been my thinking that something as important as an oil pump is worth spending the extra for the factory part.

Some will say "yeah but so and so makes the parts for the factory" but why chance them being wrong or misinformed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned