The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Car is running. Need help with datalogging

a_santos

Hey guys and gals. Car if running after much work and complete rebuild. I made the adjustments on the Emanage for the 550cc injectors and also the 2g mas. I have a keydiver chip with no tuning corrections, but I do have the gauge options and also the Cyclone intake programming. Car is running very rich at iddle. I really need to log to see what the sensors are saying and then go from there.

Engine is stock rebuild with 2g pistons, 550cc injectors, holset hx25 turbo, custom intercooler, big exhaust and downpipe, upgraded fuel pump and more.

I would like to log the car using a computer instead of a PDA because the E-manage needs a computer as well. I already have the datalogging cable hard wired into my computer by keydiver with a serial connector at the end. I cannot however find where to donwload the software. Can someone tell me where I can get it?

Also if someone has a complete PDA logging setup I might take that.

Any suggestions as to what else I should check apart from the datalogging is also appreciated.

Thanx

a_santos

Thanx Jeff. You always save the day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts