The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Who does head work?

mooserage

Staff member
I want to have the head I have cleaned, Decked if necessary, lightly ported, and have the valve seats machined to +1mm over. Who can do it? Thanks guys.
-shamus

mooserage

Staff member
Here's the thing, I'm not very local to anyone and I'm willing to send it to someone who really knows what they're doing. I wanted to send it it head dynamics, but haven't seen any info on them in quite a while.

Terry Posten

Shamus, contact Chris Beran (known on here as Boostin Hard). He is the best.

If you want a killer head already done, contact Rausch. He has one for sale already done by Chris.

Terry Posten

Chris Beran IS head dynamics. Matter a fact, he is on this site RIGHT NOW!

What do you need man?

I will PM you my phone number and you can give me a call tomorrow.

Rausch

Quoting BOOSTIN HARD:
I see what you did there.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Heads by Dru Aurora Co 80011 just call him and you won't want anyone to touch it but him. hes passionate about how heads flow.

curtis

Yea that little Evo is sick......Hey Chris when you going to tell the world what the car made today or is he keeping it a secret. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

1044 was so last decade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

boostx

Hmmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif all i can say more is to come

Reichen almost made 1100 whp so close.The P&L dyno sheet is up on evom. He has L19 head studs on the way after that last pull javascript:void(0). Head dynamics does very nice work. I would also recommend Ron at fox lake cnc

Rausch

Quoting Terry Posten:
Shamus, contact Chris Beran (known on here as Boostin Hard). He is the best.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif +1000!

Quoting twonineseven:
If you were in Pa i could set you up with someone

Hey I'm in PA, do you know of a really good machine shop or something? I;m actually looking at boring my block, and a basic valve job for my rebuild.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts