The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

front engine bracket.

hey guys Swanee here, s i bought 1138 about 4 months ago and it has the 2.4 stroker 4g64 block, as most of you know the front motor mount for this block was completly different for our cars, so i custom fabed this new one out of 1/4 inch thick steel, bc befor the engine was all over the place and i ended up crakin my bellhousing bc it was seperating from the block to the trans, so far this bracket seems to do the job quite well just i can feel the vibes rea good sitting in her at idle.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned