The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

bushing

evoquon

Anyone know where I can get a complete bushing kits for our galant?

Armitage

JNZ sells all the Energy Suspension bushings that are available for our cars. Note the DSM front swaybar bushing set from Energy DOES NOT fit our GVR4 stock swaybar. For the rear subframe and differential bushings you'll need to get in touch with Boostx or check if they're back in stock over at click

Keep in mind changing all the bushings is a HUGE project. I just finished all of them over the course of 6 months.

I'm assuming your refering to the suspension and subframe bushings. If so...
Unfortunately they don't make a complete kit from what I've read.
1g front subframe can be gotten from Energy Suspension and fit.
1g front and rear control arm bushings will work also. You can pick all of those up from ES. Whiteline/SuperPro make some VR4 specific ones, which are supposed to be geat. Someone that has them will probably chime in eventually. click
Boostx was selling some of the rear subframe bushings a while back. Not sure if he has any left.

curtis

click me.

Also get with John on the rear subframe
You can also address the front cross bar that the forward motor mount bolts to by buying a extra set of front subframe bushings. Kenny discovered thsi fact. Only other bushing not covered is the carrier bearing ones and I think a mustang sway bar bushing would work. Do a search undermy name and you'll find the write up Kenny started. I would do it but have to run.

What are the inserts that are separate on that website? What is the benefit of using them?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned