The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 transmission Manual...

kaptainballistik

Hi all, I did search but came up with EBay........ALOT! My Manuals dont show the internals.

IThe story so far... I got some EVO 3 bits to convert the E2 Reverse brake and 5th syncro to the better bits.

Silly me didnt grab the Gear did he.... It looked the same! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif The Kind gentleman has the part , And can grab it...But I need an exploded Diagrame to point to and say "That Gear" Because its a big bucket......

And ASAP so I can get the bits by Friday ..So i can have the car going by Sat ...So I can do a Khanacross on Sunday and beat up on a WRX or 2

So Mitsubishi pride is on the line here.... Or do you want me to lower myself to SHUDDER a STi.....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts