The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stock piston rings

KGVR4

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a set of stock piston rings .010 over for my stock rebuild. I called the mitsubishi dealership and they wanted $140 plus tax and shipping. I was going to buy a set from partsdinasour.com but he only carries .020 and .040 over.

Any idea on where else I can source a set of these piston rings for my .010 over pistons.

Thanks

fivestardsm

Im not 100% positive, but I belive that for the .010 over sized, you can only get them from the dealer. Check with JNZ on the boards, maybe he can get them. That or I could see what I can get them for with my discount. but the shipping might put them at around the same price tho. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

KGVR4

That would be awesome if you could please check for me. The part number I need is MD140924

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts