The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Please Help

I have searched the entire site for hook up of the Safc 2. If anyone has the pinout and colors that go there to attach please send. Anything would help. I would like to hook it up tomorrow. Diagram, MS paint, whatever you have. Much appriciated!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Thank you,
Wendy
Kicking Cancers Ass........

Gvr4-330

Is the SAFC 2 different than the SAFC as far as hookup?

Cause here are the SAFC instructions:
click

AWDnot2

Out of curiosity, what is your current setup?

gtluke

there's an article in the how to section here that is way better than the VFAQ one

Quoting tsiboy:
here is the wiring diagram from apexi

wiring

You do NOT want to hookup the RPM wire to where the Apexi intructions indicate. Follow the directions in our How-To section or the VFAQ. Otherwise you will have to set it to "2 cylinder" instead of 4.

Is it the Safc2? Link please.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Current setup....evo16g, fp2s, 720cc inj, FMIC, ARP head studs with MLS gasket, balance shafts removed along with cruise control. TEL shifter with bolt shift lock mod. PLX wideband ( partial install) waiting on the bung to be welded to downpipe. This has been a work in progress. THe car is now AWD....WOOT.....long story. I will post pics when I get her done this weekend.

PS. I cannot get my TMO to log onto Vista...I bought a DB9 to USB but it will not connect. Someone stated awhile back that I need some firewire??????

Thank you
Wendy

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts