The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Oil scavenging for low-mounted turbos?

89coltgt

What kind of pumps are guys using for this? I have seen a few sites that are using what looks like a sureflow pump, I really doubt they can take the hot oil well.

How low are you going to mount the turbo? I have mine mounted super low in my mirage, and it doesn't have a problem with oiling.

PS, your sig says you have a 14g, you mean 14b /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

89coltgt

I am not sure if it would be low enogh to require the scavenge pump, but I was still curious as to what is being used. Fixed the 14g btw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1990ggsxnj

I have also been curious to find a pump that may help with this as I would love to go with a rear mount turbo setup.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts