The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

taillights

I wanted to know is there a relay or something thats in between the taillight switch and the rear lights. they wont come on when i step on the brake: I changed the switch, checked the fuses, i also checked to see if i'm getting proper voltage, I'm only getting .05 volts at the connecter lmk I NEED LIGHTS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Do you have taillights when the headlights are on?

There is a 10amp fuse and relay underhood for the tails. Reference the diagram on the cover.

I had a similar problem when i was installing my double den DVD in mine, I accidently dropped the hot wire an it tuched the ground.. I lost interior lights, head lights, and tial lights.. turns out it was just the tail light fuse on the fuse block under the hood... Fixed it all up. Try starting there

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned