The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Maps Maps I got Maps

curtis

You know I use to build stuff all the time and share constantly but since the cars been down its a collection station for junk and a pile of soon to be put together parts so haven't been posting much in tech. I think we need to step up the game some what up in here the link below shows we're in the dark ages with tech compared to these guys. So I ran across this while researching my new turbo. This has to be the definitive compressor map selector of all time the guy compares everything to everything else and how it acts from engine to engine on an rpm basis based on size with point by point efficiency . Hats off to the VW guys......

I linked to the borg warner stuff cause that's what I was searching for but there's 5 pages of maps from babies to monsters. Have fun you'll be reading a while.

click me

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts