The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

decel air on safc

im curious if this setting can be done on these cars. i did it on my s13 before and worked well but i tried it on my gvr4 and it didnt do anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif is anybody running this feature?

3rdstrikedsm

no you don't use that with our cars.

then only way to stop the car from stalling after the bov opens is to have it recirculated? my bov is open atmosphere

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

If running a draw-thru maf, you need to recirculate. Run speed density or blow-thru and you can vent. Old topic, beaten to death.

i dont think there are any decel air settings threads on here. guess recirc it is

turbowop

There have been in the past. Either way, there have been plenty of threads about how to deal with open atmosphere venting of the BOV.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned