The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

galant sitting goofy.

for some reason, and the only thing i hate about my car is that the freakin thing sits like 1.5 inches higher in the front than the rear! is there a reason for this? stock suspension. makes the car look like its launching all over the place.

IMG01146-1.jpg

That's not normal. None of my 3 Galants have sat that bad with stock suspension.

Terry Posten

The Galant VR4 does have an issue with the driver side rear but not that bad.

The driverside rear in stock form does sit lower on the driverside rear than the passenger side rear.

I would bet that you have a really bad spring or someone before you changed something and got the wrong parts.

yeah, its so bad i wonder if it has lowering springs in just the back and stock springs in the front. shocks are fine but they dont control the ride hieght, the springs do. is it possible i have a depressed spring?

Gvr4-330

If someone put eclipse springs in the rear, I believe they are shorter than the galant springs...

Rob

ktmrider

+2, you got 1g TEL AWD stock springs on her....

if you paint the front bumper it will even it out!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It definetly shouldnt look like that. lol

my 1g gsx sits like that, but that is because the guy i bought it from had agx's and 1in lowering springs in the back only, with stock up front.

I would say you have 1g springs in the back like others have already stated.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned