The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

maf translator pro

Looking for pros and cons on this system. i have an opportunity to get one cheap any help would be appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

curtis

they work, there's a timing download you can use from there site and dependent on what all comes with it, if it has the 3 bar map and gm temp sensor and harnesses your getting a good deal. 3 bar maps are anywhere from 60 to 90 dollars 30 for the temp. Also if you can buy a wideband with it your set up.
Do a search under my name, Gordian79 and turbowop for the mas pro.

14u2nV

If you don't know much about fuel settings, and don't have someone near you that does, I'd recomend not getting it. I gave up on mine after weeks of trying to get it set right, to no avail.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned