The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Fuse help

14bCrazy

The 100 amp fuse that is in that black box on the pos. side of the battery is blown. The question is how do you get it out. There are four fuses on it and two pull on very easy the other two don't. Do those have to be onbolted fron the box or something?

toybreaker

iconoclast
The plastic case opens up, and there's 2 6mm bolts (with 10mm heads) that pin the fuse in.

Be sure to check for the cause before replacing the fuse.

14bCrazy

Oh I believe I know the cause. I put the battery on backwards. The Miata battery I bought has the terminals opposite of the battery that I toke out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif That would cause it I would think.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Be sure to check the alternator fuse in the front box as well.

14bCrazy

It's all good. I got the fuse and it's working fine now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned