The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Super Pro (whiteline) caster bushings

I have Super Pro front bushings (rear bushing of front lower control arm) that add positive caster to the front. However, the bushings also have the control arm hole eccentrically located. So, I'm not sure which one is for the drivers side and which one is for the passenger side. Anybody know?

I also have the front bushing of the lower control arm. This part is not listed on the Super Pro website. It is a two part poly bushing which has one "lip" which is thinner than the other. I assume that this is to accomidate the positive caster, but I have never seen anybody mention this bushing in the past in regards to positive caster. Anybody have this bushing?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts