The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

seatbeat problem

GVR4_1057

Maybe try pulling the pocket out of your center console (under the arm rest)and poke around. That is where the spools are.

SleepinGVR4

No you don't understand. There isn't anything in my interior except 2 seats. For some reason when the belts fully retracted they won't let me pull them back out.

Yea. I found that I could unwind mine by holding the clip and jerking the belt while the retractor was hanging, similarly oriented to how it would be mounted in the car. I guess it's so if the car is flipped on it's roof you stay buckled in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts