The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

small 16g leaking ???

uncleben4rice

Put my car on the rack to change over to redline MT90.. Compressor told me my 16g may be my problem.. we spotted a lot of exhaust resin on the bottom of the turbo.. is this a sign that the turbo is bad or needs a gasket???

while it's on the rack (or jackstands) run the car and put ur hand close, w/o losing any fingures. If the gasket is bad, you will feel the pressure leaking through and smell the exhaust

Last edited by a moderator:

Olson

YOu could have a blown gasket between your manifold and turbo....

cOmpressor

Hopefully we can work this thing out on Sunday. Even with no turbo you should be running faster that the what you are.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts