The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Vaccum Hose Routing

I want to put the hoses back on my Galant GSX. Does anyone have a hose diagram. I took them off, but the idle is very low now, and it wasn't before. I know I should have wrote it down or done something to remember, but I don't have a time machine. I only need the hoses comming off the trottle body and where they go to. Let me know if you have the diagrams or pics you could snap quick. Just remember I have a GSX so I think its different than a VR4.

I'm going to go check on that. If there is I am going to feel really, really stoopit.

JNR

I don't have a sticker on mine (missing), but here's one from Taboo for a VR4; although not sure how much it'll help (sorry so small):

Last edited:

Thanks guys. I don't have the car right here, but I'm going to look at it in alittle while. Its a 90 GGSX. Basicly I think any 4G63 NT will work for the hoses.

Dialcaliper

I'll paste in the 90 NT diagram from the service manual when I get home if I remember (unless someone else does) - It's much more simplified than the Turbo version. Do you happen to know if it's California or Federal? ('90 and earlier is different than '91 and later)

Edit: I forgot I had my Service manual CD in my bag at work - here you go:

Last edited:

^^^ That looks a lot like what is on my hood. Now I feel like a real idiot. If only I had opened my eyes..... Sorry to have you spend the time looking up the diagrams. Hopefully it will help someone else.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts