The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hp roof for 510cc injectors

1badgvr4

I need about 275hp,and found some 510cc injectors,but i heard they might be to small.they have been cleaned and flowed to 528cc.Im tuning with only an old school 5 knob afc.Will they work with my setup.

275 whp or chp? What octane pumpgas? Stock 37 psi base fuel pressure? You should have good 93 octane available in Georgia, right?

1badgvr4

Yea 275hp to the wheels.Im tired of seeing guys with the same setup putting down like 240 around here.I will be on 93 octane gas,and will be getting your chip soon

Running it through RC's tech spreadsheet, it looks like you'd be cutting it pretty close with the factory 37 psi FPR. Assuming 15% drivetrain loss, that means ~325 chp. You would have to run those injectors at 100% duty cycle with a rather lean (for pumpgas) BSFC of .57. If I were you I would hedge your bet a little and pick up the FPR from an AT DSM Turbo, which is 43 psi, which would give you a true flow of 528cc, instead of the diminished 482cc at 36.3 psi.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts