The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Valve Stem Seals FYI

Hksvr4

For those of you who is running or plan on running double valve springs, make sure you get valve stem seals that are alittle smaller. This way the seals do not contact the inner spring. This happened to me and three seals were leaking in to the cylinders.
FP Seals

Yea FFWD also sells them, along with alot of other places. They are mitsu oem parts, just gotta know the right part number.

Hksvr4

Quote:
Which is?

That was my next question. I bet JNZ knows.

I'm sure JNZ can point you in the right direction but for me saying it it would kind of be a conflict of interest.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts