The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need help to 4WS

Muntermugge

I given up now.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
My 4WS still is leaking, i have use lots of money to expensive tubes to the 4WS..
Every time i change the parts, there is a another tube, which is leaking..
Remember every time, i order parts to the GVR4, i may wait 4-6 weeks for them.
This time it's the 2 long tubes from back to front, which is leaking..
Price for those 2 parts is: $900,- and 4-6 weeks before i have them..

So now i have decided to remove the 4WS... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

But I know lots of guys here have explain it..
But i can't find the complete way to do it.
I hope somebody can write exact, what i shall do, and which part i shall remove..

I must admit, that today i'm not so happy for my GVR4..
BUT hope i will be it again..
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Muntermugge

Last pray for help... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
What shall i do with the big hole, when i remove the rear oil pump? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Find a plate to place there, or let the rear pump be in the hole, and ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Many of us have left the pump on to cover hole without problems. Or you can fabricate a cover plate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned