The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Whiteline Suspension Bushings, Part Numbers with Pictures!

OK, I'm apparently PhotoShop retarded and can't figure out how to use the program, at all. I'm in the process of doing the entire suspension of my car with Whiteline bushings and I needed the part numbers. I figured while I was doing it, I may as well take some pictures and put part numbers on the photos, but as it says above, I'm challenged.

Can someone work their magic and put the part numbers on the pictures and then I will update the original post?

This thread is similar to this thread except this thread has pictures with part numbers.

Useful Links (I will add more if I come across any in my searches!
Whiteline Rear Camber Kit[/url]
Stock Camber Adjustability
Whiteline/Superpro Bushings for Rear Subframe
GVR-4 Suspension Modifications Quantified (TON of good Information!)
Whiteline Rear Camber Kit Installation
Whiteline Rear 26mm Sway Bar Installation
Whiteline Spring Specifications

Thanks to this thread, I have listed all of the part numbers for the suspension/sway bar bushings. That thread also has the prices as well, although I can not guarantee that they are still valid.

***NOTE*** The "XX" on PN's SPF 1343-XXK and SPF 1344-XXK denotes the sway bar diameter is MMs.

Front SubFrame Whiteline Part Numbers
SPF 1343-XXK- Front Sway bar to Chassis Bushing
SPF 1437K- Front lower control arm (Front)
SPF 1313K- Front lower control arm (Rear)- No Caster Change
SPF 1314K- Front lower control arm (Rear)- Increases P. Side Caster
SPF 1315K- Front lower control arm (Rear)- Increases P. Side & Decreases D. Side Caster
SPF 1315AK- Whiteline Front Lower Control Arm (Rear)- Increases BOTH P. Side & D. Side Caster
KCA321- Whiteline Front Control Arm Rear Bushing (Caster Adjustable)

Rear SubFrame Whiteline Part Numbers
SPF 1344-XXK- Rear sway bar to chassis bushings
SPF 1439K- Rear trailing arm bushings
SPF 1438K- Rear lower inner control arm bushings
KCA365- Rear upper control arm bushings
SPF 2031K- Rear upper inner control arm bushings

Now for the Pictures!!!

Front Driver's Side:

Front Passenger's Side:

Rear Driver's Side:

Rear Passenger's Side:

Rear Subframe:

Rear Subframe (Rear View)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

skivittlerjimb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Dear Mods: How To Section, please?

That rear subframe doesn't look too bad, Mark.

Jim B.
1432/2000

I didn't know this was you... sorry

I have the 'pancake' bushings for both rear subframe and mustache brace. (OEM) They are the real flat ones that go between the frame and the car. Maybe more like a washer. They are yours free if you want them.

I also have two brand new camber bolts (OEM) yours too. (recommend getting the other two and 4 nice new nuts)

I do have an extra set of the Noltec mustache brace bushings, but I paid good for those. ($65.00) So I'd need that for those. For some reason I bought two sets. They do fit perfectly.

DO NOT get cambered bushings for rear upper control arm. They may cause more problems than not. Plus with new cambered bolts you should get plenty of adjustment)

You doing ball joints? OEM part # MB241883 But they do not list that as for our car but it's the one they use. (Actually they want to sell you the whole arm) It fits perfectly. Four in back (two each side) and two in from.

If you go with Noltec Subframe bushing: It's not a perfect fit. If you think you are going to do them I'll post up what I had to do for mine to fit right.

I'd still like to get up there sometime.

Gordian79

Cool im doing the same thing.Im actually going to scrap the idea of getting the ingalls rear camber bars.Im going to be building my own out of 4130 chromoly.I just have to find the poly heim joints.

Last edited:

Keeping the RWS? If not are you going to do the weld on the arm?

Just had mine done, by a very amature welder. So the looks is nothing to smile at, but it's sure going to hold.

Gordian79

what im going to do is use 5/8 in chromoly tubing with threarded poly rod ends one with be left hand thread the other will be right hand thread.to adjust loosen jam nuts and turn bar it should adjust about -4/4.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned