The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1G or 2G Eclipse radiator compatible with 91-92 Galant Vr4?

Vr4s

Hi there.
Does anyone know 1G or 2G eclipse will fit 91-92 galant Vr4?
Do I need any modification? Any comment or idea really appreciate.
Thx. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

gvr4ever

The Galant has a cap on the radiator. I seem to remember my Talon had the cap off the radiator. They also have different air intakes so probably have a different hot side intake location.

I got a GVR4 radiator from Rockauto.

Vr4s

I was looking at eBay those aluminum 2 rows radiator. They do have the cap on the radiator. I just care about mounting & inlet outlet fitment. Thx for your input.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Evo III aluminum radiator units will usually fit the GVR4. Many of the aftermarket parts do not come with the welded-in bung for the temp sensor in the bottom though. You would have to add that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts