The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rear tie rod part numbers?

Vince

Showing some slop, so its time to replace.
Anyone have a part number?
Any aftermarket source?

Domo Arigato!
Vince

Vince

Thanks,

I was hoping to find that they were the same as the front outers, or an equivalent part from another make and model. The mitsu number would help.

Vince

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting Vince:
Showing some slop, so its time to replace.
Anyone have a part number?
Any aftermarket source?

Domo Arigato!
Vince

Do you mean the tie rods for the rear steering rack? Tie rods are on the steering. Discussion above is rear sway bar links.

Vince

I do indeed mean the rear tie rod ends for the steering rack, however I thank TPD for the link.

As 1212 is getting new rear hubs w/bearings, and (hopefully?) new rear tie rod ends, I might as well replace the sway bar stuff while there.
I know my fronts Sway links were shot and got replaced a year or two back, so for the price of the Mevotech's, I'm certain it wont hurt.

So anyone else with data on the rear tie rods? (Hell, are they even available OEM? Not that I want to pay Mitsu prices, mind you but they need replacing or I cant get an alignment!)

Peace!

Ah Ha... Found it! MB584200

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts