The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How can I tell if my BOV is done or WASTEGATE

Illinoisinc

The reason I am asking is bc ive noticed that when I am boosting that I here my bov and a sound like a click

So what do you guys think?

Please let me know

Illinoisinc

Where would it be posted since it is a technical question?

Illinoisinc

Are you serious?

Listen man I am asking a REAL technical question. Regardless if its a NOOB question or whatever you call it.
If you aren't posting to help then please do me a favor and just ignore it.

Thank you and have a great day.

prove_it

Start with a boost leak test.

Next, don't just post a quick message saying when I boost it goes ____, what's wrong.

Give us a mod list, last repairs made and more info on the conditions in which it's happening. Then you can be given help.

Illinoisinc

My apologies Prove_it.

Well I just changed the head gasket a few days ago.

I have a 16g, front mount intercooler, evo injectors.

that's about it.

prove_it

Probably a boost leak from a disturbed coupler during the head removal. Do a boost leak test and go from there.

tektic

Please explain witch part of your question was "REAL technical." Maybe its just over my head.

As far as I could tell they weren't even sentences. Did you end your explanation with a picture of a party whistle? Were you really expecting a logical answer? Your just trolling right?

Last edited:

FlyingEagle

Staff member
The board is trying to get back into "proper" mode.

We have a technical section which was exclusive to the in depth and very technical type of questions.

The newbie section is actually where I spend a great deal of time, because it covers the basics and is where users who can't always figure

out the search function (heck, I have my days, more frequently with age too ...) or haven't been here long enough to know how the flow goes.

We are attempting to self police the site ... in such a way that wouldn't be instantly obvious to a newer member that didn't have the benefit of years of

experience with the large group of users here and their interactions.

Illinois, no harm was meant as we are here to help, and will continue to help.

Just please be aware that there are things in the works, and how things "used to" and are hoping, "can work"

for the site again.

turbowop

Quoting Illinoisinc:
Are you serious?

Listen man I am asking a REAL technical question. Regardless if its a NOOB question or whatever you call it.
If you aren't posting to help then please do me a favor and just ignore it.

Thank you and have a great day.

LOL, so sandy is your vagina.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts