The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

oem radiator

r4pt0x

Have a look on ebay for the koyo radiator no 765431 for E34 (1.8 turbo-diesel). This is the 32mm raditor version w/o the integrated transmission oil cooler.

I've bought one of these for my restoration project because the old radiator looked a bit shabby. The koyo radiator is made from copper, built quality is really good and it's likely the OEM-part also sold by mitsubishi as koyo is one of their suppliers and the box has "made in japan" printed on the side.

KiNgMaRtY

Koyo radiators have a very good rep and I currently own 3 aluminum radiators in different vehicles. The copper cores also have a very good rep.

As far as where they are made:

Where are Koyorad radiators manufactured?
Koyo manufactures four different types of radiators:

OE Aftermarket Plastic Tanks/Aluminum Cores (most common)
Design: Japan and China
Manufacturing: Indonesia and China
OE Aftermarket All Aluminum (Toyota Sienna, Lexus RX, etc)
Design: Japan
Manufactured: Indonesia or China
OE Aftermarket Copper / Brass (select vehicles)
Design: Japan
Manufacturing: Indonesia
Racing All Aluminum Radiators (select performance vehicles)
Design: Japan and Indonesia
Manufacturing: Japan and Indonesia

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts