The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

afr reading lean

mace

I have a safc 2 hooked up to my car right now they guy I bought it from installed it. I'm going to get dsmlink in the near future but for now I have the safc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif my problem is when I have it set to the correct starting point which I figured was 0%I have a 2g maf and 550 injectors. Everything else is pretty stock. My afr gauge doesnt show anything at idle meaning its way to lean where the gauge doesnt even go that high. I richen it up on the safc to where its around 14.7 on the afr and its around 19+ on the safc I can drive it for about a day and it dies and won't start up until I go alot lower on the tune. Has anyone else had this problem and if so is there anyway you were able to fix it. If there is a similar post please direct me there. Thanks

prove_it

I've had bad WB and O2 sensors do this. What are you using to measure the fuel and what are you logging with?

mace

I have a aem wb i had it in my lancer and it seemed to work fine. It also dies a lot if I just let it idle with no throtle but after it warms up for about ten minutes its ok. Think it might be related?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts