The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TiAL QRJ BOV review

GreenGSX

Guys,

I tried out the TiAL QRJ BOV and although its really geared toward guys who recirculate it also works great for the road race guys too. I wrote a review which you can read here.

click

EfiniX

Great write-up!

For those of you looking to get great performance from a stock BoV, I've been running a dodge mod BoV for the last few months and I'm very impressed. It's got a nice sound, but not too noisy.

Of course, you'll need access to tools or an Evan.

here's a thread that shows him building mine

click

Last edited:

CutlassJim

While I believe Tial makes a great product after trying out some Synapse Engineering products on friends/customers vehicles I'll never go back to a diaphragm design. I'll be replacing my modded stock BOV for their unit on my current build. Very good write up though.

MellowVR4

Quoting CutlassJim:
While I believe Tial makes a great product after trying out some Synapse Engineering products on friends/customers vehicles I'll never go back to a diaphragm design. I'll be replacing my modded stock BOV for their unit on my current build. Very good write up though.

I have a synapse WG and BOV, They seem to do the job pretty well. Even tho they say that you don't need a MBC for the wastegate I still have the lower shore mbc on it and it holds boost very well. BOV has a quick reaction IMO.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned