The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New EcmLink User

dillon233

Hi everyone,

I recently got ECMLink V3 for my car. I am building a new motor as we speak but I wanted to get ECM set so that the new motor will start and break in without any problems. The car seems to idle just fine and drives well until I attempt to go WOT. The motor will pull until nearly 4K and then lose all power. It seems like fuel cut but I'm not sure.
I reset all settings to stock with the 1g log and then uploaded the Evo 8 2003 mod 1 log (changing mas to 1g) and tried all of the above on that setting.
I don't need a super badass tune or anything at the time being, just want a reliable safe tune to break in the new motor with. I'd appreciate any help.

Download link to log: click

Thanks!
Dillon

I am also posting a forum on ECM's website, not sure where I'd get the most help.

dillon233

Sorry guys,
Figured it out..

The FPS Settings were set weird. I just clicked the stock setting box and it all looks good to go. Does everything else look good on the log? Anything weird that I haven't noticed?

Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts