The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

92-95 elantra front control arm

tektic

I know most people looking for extra camber are using whiteline camber bushings at the rear of their stock control arms however it only offers a max of +-1°

I came across this swap in the CSM community and thought it could solve a problem for us. I havenot found the exact dimensions of the arm so that needs to be explored further, however I found the way the ball joint attaches to it intriguing. By adding a another hole or slotting one of the existing holes holding the ball joint on to the arm adjustable caster can be realized.

850-0037.jpg

89Mirageman

Also it wouldn't be too hard to modify the Galant control arm to accept the Elantra ball joint, if the Elantra arm doesn't fit.

prove_it

Does the arm have a sway bar mount? Can't tell in the pic.

tektic

It does but its not exactly the same. Its more a proof of concept thing. Or just another mod to consider.

coyotes

am I missing something? you can get replacement e39a control arms off ebay or rock auto.

EHmotorsports

yup you are missing the entire posts content.

coyotes

I need to work on my reading comprehension. Evan, you should weld up some tubular control arms.

EHmotorsports

its in the works. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts