The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

mr2 electric hydro steering

bmxr152

So while im doing my 4 bolt swap i swapped in the dsm rack. I was going to de power it but stil l wanted power steering. So ive been researxhing about EHPS pumps. I found a 2004 mr2 pump for $ 200 and hopefully try and get it put on soon. Just wondering if anyone else has done this yet?

curtis

do a search....there is a thread about it somewhere on here.

bmxr152

Yeah i saw one on tuners, and got alot of information off of K20 forums and some other honda forums. From what im finding is that the 2000-05 mr2 pump is the better one to use. I was just wondering from anyone who might be using it how the amperage draw from it is.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts