The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 Green Group A hubs info required

kaptainballistik

Evening.

As I am going to take the VR4 to the rally of the bay and not just Khanacross the car, I have decided to drag out my version of rocking horse poop.

A "New" pair of Green VR4 hubs! (Yes, very pretty, no, im not saying how much I paid... they were not cheap!) Yes, Unused and in the Plastic!

Unfortunately the Hubs did not come with Bearings, Drive flanges or Bearing retaining Rings ( they screw onto the front so you dont use circlips and the bearings dont walk). And the bearings are much bigger than the standard ones. it appears the flanges are are 3000GT FWD flanges. from the Homoligation papers ( The photo's are pretty poor)

Does anyone have any info on these things? Or a list of the part numbers you need, or anyone has one I can have a look at? Google has been very scant on the sunbject.

G

Staff member
What do you mean by green?

jnava

Staff member
I think he is referring to the axle cups.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned