The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

90 ofh pluming

tektic

If I face them both up I hit the framerail. This is the best I got. It doesn't fit too well. Someone show me how you did it.

minneSNOWta

My two fittings are pointed at 8 o'clock because that was the only spot I could get it snug. Only clearance issue I had was that the stainless oil feed line has a 90 degree fitting at the OFH and I had to take a little notch out the north/south support.

GSTwithPSI

It all depends where you have your cooler mounted. I originally had my aftermarket cooler mounted where the ABS unit is located. The lines came straight off the OFH, and then had 180* fittings to the cooler.
WP_000714.jpg

WP_000715.jpg

WP_000716.jpg

I had issues with leaks with the aftermarket setup, so I swapped to a stock 90 setup. It fit like factory.
WP_000786.jpg

WP_000783.jpg

WP_000784.jpg

Last edited:

tektic

@vr4play : your lines are not touching the lower cross member? Are those -8 or -6 ?

I have my cooler mounted in front of the ac condenser on the left side.

I'm going to test fit the down pipe and try again to mount underneath the engine.

Last edited:

CutlassJim

Mine were like the above but aimed down and went under the cross member.

tektic

This is how I finished it. The foward facing line follows the top rail of the ps cooler to its destination on the passenger side. The rear facing wraps around past the oil filter an then got zip tied to the lower rad support unroll it wrapped around the far end of the radiator. The lines are a little longer than would have liked.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts