The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

heater issue

transparentdsm

so the other morning i was out pretty early so i had the heat on in the car(37 degrees from 1am to 7am), when i came to my destination i still had the heater on and i turned off my car. well for some reason the car stayed on. so i thought geez maybe my TT is broke, so i turn it off and nothing changed so im just going over everything i did in the car that morning when i got in and then i realized i turned my heat on. turned the heat to the off position and the car turned off. the car doesnt start when you turn the heater on, but the ass. still come on very very low, like no battery.

has anyone experienced this before? im a little lost as i have nothing tying into anything heater related. if im being to vague please let me know and i will fill in any blanks anyone has.

DynastyLCD

Almost sounds like the fans power is keeping the ecu running. That or it's shorting to ground perhaps?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned