The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lost bolts / t belt related.

gvr4ever

As much as I bagged and tagged everything, somehow the bolts for the adjuster are missing.

Anyone happen to know the size, pitch, and length?

G

Staff member
I believe they are m8 x 1.25 x 51mm.

EMX5636

Not sure on the measurements off hand, but they are a special bolt. They have a wider "shank" section on them to fit tighter in the tensioner holes.

Barnes

Quoting EMX5636:
but they are a special bolt

+1

You really need to use the correct OEM bolt for this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Street Surgeon

Aaaaaand here you go, you could probably get away with a regular grade 8 metric bolt but I'd just order OEM.

gvr4ever

Well, I feel like a dope. I found them. They were way out of order and mixed in the wrong place of marked bags..

Now I have a different problem, but I'll start another thread on that.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned