The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

wiring diagram help! coolant and ac sensors

Pushinink

ok, so first off, I have already searched. most wiring info I have found was for eclipse/talon/laser. The wiring on my 91 galant under the hood by the coolant sensors around the thermostat is all hacked up from previous owner. So I went to the junkyard and cut the plugs off of a 1g talon to solder them and clean up my engine bay. I would greatly appreciate if someone could check under their hood and see if I have these all going in the correct places. So this is what I have: yellow/green and green/black going to the front 2 wire coolant sensor on bottom front of thermostat housing. yellow/green going to the front 1 wire sensor which I think is for the gauge? green/red and green/black going to the top of thermostat 2 wire sensor which I think is for the a/c? and I have a leftover green/black wire that im unsure of where it goes. All of the o2 sensor wiring is still good and uncut. I also have a 1 wire sensor on the back of the thermostat housing(facing towards the firewall) that is not hooked up, here is a picture of that unknown 1 wire sensor. Anyone with any type of insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

marvinmadman

Maybe my search skills are superior? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

click

marvinmadman

I had the same problem. So I had bookmarked the thread after I found it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts