The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VPC DIP SWITCH

Does anyone on here know how the dip switchs are arranged for the gvr4? And before anyone starts with search I all ready have and not a thing....

Defiant you the man and thanks for the help trying to keep it old school.

DynastyLCD

many people will tell you that the VPC is a super crappy option. and compared to everything we've got today, it is. but i love mine. i used it in my GVR4 with an FPgreen and 650's. went like hell. drove really nicely too. super easy to tune.

TomN

In all reality it is a crappy option now a days. All it does is allow you to run speed density. There are only 2 injector chips for it I know off 550 and 650's. you will still need a AFC or GCC to tune with which is a crappy way to tune fuel as you aren't adjusting the fuel table at all. And then a ITC for timing.
Yeh 10 years ago it was great as there wasn't dsmlink v3 that allows you to run speed density with full tuning of fuel, timing and air flow tables.
But it is kind of cool to even hear one talked about these days.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts