The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

K-sport............camber?

presterone

I have these coilovers that came with my car when I bought it. The front adjustable pillow ball mounts can only mount in a way that it adjusts caster and not camber. I thought that it would fit if I turned the mounts 90 degrees, but it will definately fit only one way. Unless I bored out the bolt holes in the strut tower it won't work, Has anybody had this problem? I heard if they were for a DSM that they could be turned 90 degrees and work but this is not the case.

presterone

Nevermind found a thread through google, Looks like I have to drill a hole? o well

theevozero

I use the k-sport pillow ball mounts with agx struts and it allows me to adjust camber only. Although, I did have to modify them to work. Sounds like you have it all figured out. Good luck!

presterone

So what would they have other than spherical bearings? rubber ? I guess the pillowball mounts wouldn't be ideal for a daily driver.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts