The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

clutch

i keep on breaking clutch forks with the act2600. but I only have 6.000 miles on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

gvr4ever

Unless you are doing some serious racing, ebay that sucker and get a nicer clutch.

It is odd that you are breaking more then one though. I broke the factory clutch fork with a ACT 2600, but the replacement never broke. Still using it today, but with a Centerforce, cause after years with the ACT, I learned to hate it.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Its not normal for a 2600 to break clutch forks. Especially since I'm sure you upgraded to new 2g fork which is even stronger.

Street Surgeon

I've seen 2600's break old (used 1G and 2G) forks, I'd say get one of these.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts