The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Pumping Ethyl

curtis

Some of the old timers may remember the old gas station signs and this isn't referring to your Aunt or some breast pump pictures

but here goes

Technology is everywhere, yea screw your fancy alien phones but anyway fuel and tires have came along way in the last 20 years.
The E fuels came out and oh the corn mash is so much cheaper makes gobs of power but from what I've seen is not consistent and who wants black beard sludge blocking intake runners and makes pistons look like a plasma cutter took out chunks when tuned on E85 but run on E60 or E100. Seems like the crap bought at gas stations can't be trusted and only when bought by the 50 gallon drum can be. Most street car guys dont buy 50 gallon drums of gas to sit in the garage and street cars drive out of town....piss on looking for E85 when I venture out of town. Fricking retarded if you ask me. If every station had it nation wide might be cool but around here you have to go to Ky or hope the one station near the mall has it and isn't empty. Corn Mash should be cooked at around 175 degrees and run through a system of copper tubes not ran in cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Which brings this up
Shell has a new racegas Shell URT Advanced that is being talked about. Looks like you can put in more timing with more HP than C16 with less detonation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Just wondering if anyone has tried it.....you can do your own google searching but if you own a shop 5 gallons free is a good thing........Don't know the particulars but worth a call. ......... click me

Seems like the closest place near here is south of Nashville but is about half of what the vp dealer here in town is charging.

Discuss before we start talking about moonshine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DynastyLCD

looks pretty promising. i'd love to try some, however i can't seem to find a dealer local to me (CT/MA)

i like the fact that it doesn't foul out o2 sensors or catalysts. just shows that we are constantly progressing with technology in a good way. and that also opens up the door for a lot more people to try race fuel, without fear of hurting their o2's or cat's. would be very beneficial to those of us with a welded in cat on our exhausts now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned