The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

90 OFH turbo oil feed?

rdomeck

I am switch to a 90 OFH and I am currently feeding my turbo from the OFH. I am going to run a filter on the inlet of the turbo so I don't think it will make a difference, but thought I would try and grab the filtered oil if I could.

Thanks

citymunky

ok?

rdomeck

Sorry, I should have read that before posting....It didn't make much sense to me either after I read it!

I don't know which port to use to feed the turbo? There is a port by the oil pressure switch that points forward and another one that is lower that points down. Which one should I feed from?

Thanks

rdomeck

Thank you very much. That's exactly what I was looking for. I searched for OFH and oil filter housing....Didn't think to pull out filter!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned