The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turbo/non turbo o2 harness side

James

I was reading so much that my eyes started to bleed the other day... I was trying to find out why my logging setup won't connect with my car, I found one possible thread on a different website... But i didn't save it.

It pretty much said that he had a NT 1g and swapped in a turbo 4g63 motor. With this, his logger wouldn't work! After much time he figured out that the harness side of the o2 sensor is different for turbo and NT. when he cut in the correct harness side plug he logger started working?

A) does this even sound reasonable or was he just damn lucky.
B) can someone find/have/show me the different between the two? So I can know what I have in my car.

The previous owner did the swap and I don't know of he swapped the entire wiring harness or just added the required wires to make it work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts