The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Trouble Starting After injector change

jmorri15

I attached two different logs, one if from a few months ago when i had rc550's installed i took the car a mile to go get a tank of gas. the other is from trying to start the car today. Heres the list of modifications i have on the car.
2.3L
272 regrinds
255lph fuel pump
fic 850cc
SD setup running through link
greddy18g(now 20g)
larger front mount
external oil cooler
afpr
the only thing i changed between the last log and this one i had to change out a cam gear and i put in the 850's.
so heres the questions
first i dont know why my iat sensor is showing neg 40
also why wont it start, it should just start right up according to what ive read.
Link to Logs

JNR

FIC's sit a little different than others, most notably Densos and the rail spacers *should* be trimmed down a bit to have them seal properly; that and of course different o-rings. Least this was my experience when I had FIC's from the denso's (went back to densos again but larger) and measuring the two, etc. Most people don't do this and guess they don't have too many issues, but an FYI to do things the right way (if you look/measure the two side by side, you'd see what I mean). I would think it's possible to have a leak at the head that is just enough to get air by, but not fuel, but just sort of guessing there.

jmorri15

Figured it out. it was a stupid mistake, the cas was 180º out of postion.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned