The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

turboing my gsx

kerry92gvr4

so like the title says i am turboing my Galant Gsx. I am swapping engine harnesses instead of adding the additional wires that would be needed. My question is the vr4 harness has an extra plug after it comes through the firewall, not the ecu plugs but it has three that go up from there, my Gsx harness only had the two additional plugs that went up from the ecu. anyone have any idea of what it is for? I will try and post a picture of the two together tomorrow or if Paul gets on here maybe he can take a pic and post it tonight.

get a pic posted and ill try to help you this weekend if someone else doesnt have an instant answer

kerry92gvr4

found out just from seeing where the wires go that it was for the cruise control. they just put them in a different plug on the gsx and since the cruise has already been pulled on this car, it wont affect anything.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts