The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Some problem whit injectors??

Hi guys....Car does not work well ... I checked for errors with LED..amd gives me error code 41 fuel injectors ....But How do I know which injector is the problem ...? .... Notice what the idle ... after about 30 seconds to fix herself ..
click

so does checking for errors with an led mean you used a noid light on the injector connectors??? if so and the injector wiring is most likeley fine.. when your having the misfire issue pull each plug wire or injector connector one at a time until the one you pull doesnt change how the car runs.. that would be the cylinder you want to focus on and can switch that injector with another to see if the problem switches to the other cylinder...

if you didnt test with a noid light you could also have issues with the wiring/connector...

good luck

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned