The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Water lines

Diego

Is there a place that sells aftermarket water lines?

I was playing around with my FP and noticed that I had to really yank on the front water line just to make it line up... Does anyone out there make a aftermarket water line? Someone tole me just to cut it and put a hose in between, but that sounds very hacked up.

Thoughts, opinons.. please let me hear them

broxma

I believe Earl's make a banjo fitting with a barb you can use and just run fiber lines wherever you want them to go. It's what I had on my 35r. I suggest using fuel injection clamps on the fiber line though, not screw clamps.

/brox

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts