The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

white plugs ecu pin-out

gmp

Hey guys ,
I'm trying to find a pin out diagram for these white plugs under the dashboard that go from ecu too the fuseblock / gauges .. any one play with these ever? Would be from a 92 gvr4.
I'm trying to re pin for an evo 2 dash wiring/ plug is my reasons for the needed info thanks in advance.
Here is the plugs in question turbodsm is to going to post it I hope for some reason I can't

TRBODSM

e42c9654.jpg

gmp

Maybe this will help my cause... Now my only question is the pinout the same as a 1g colors as well anyone?
Projectzerog wiring

gmp

So this is for my reference but figured i would post it here.
Im trying to mate a stripped down GVR4 harness to a 89mirageman Plug and play harness for a 93-96 4dr mirage evoclone.
I have had a hell of a time getting the conversion right so im posting pictures for me and others to use for reference at a later date.
So these are the plugs in question there suppose to fit the dash harness of the mirage which they do perfect. But they dont fit a GVR4 enigine harness i found the difference in 1g to GVR4 engine harnesses its these plugs i believe.
So first is the white plugs im going to repin the second set of pictures is from a 1g harness that obiviously isnt the same plugs that are suppose to mate to the plug'n play..

So here go's

So if you compare the plug pictures to a 1g you can see there totally different so what are the plug on the plug'n play
Maybe from a 90 dsm?

This would be #1 on the p'n p harness but plugs are different.
img.php

Once again different plug to what i need this would be #2 on plug in play
img.php

And This would be #3 close but pin/wiring isnt in the plug 'n play
img.php

89Mirageman

Those 3 plugs on the adapter will plug into any 1g dsm 91-94 manual engine harness. Are the bottom pics of the GVR4 harness?

gmp

So this is my take on it all for gvr4 i traced each wire one by one to see where they went. So this is my pin out
For the GVR4 white harness plugs there are alot of pins missing now after my wiring stripe down!!
Hand drawn and all if some one wants to type it all up i would be for it. But as of now im to tired.

More tomorrow when i get some time to work on my wiring so everyone can read it not just my chicken scratch.

For now these are the GVR4 white plugs alot different then a 1g harness

89Mirageman

Oh OK, they are using a 90 dsm engine harness in those pics. Two of the plugs are slightly smaller on the 90's.

gmp

So here it is my baby,
All the wires were traced back to the ecu and i used the vfaq pin out to decifer what went where.
The spots where it is labeled N/A this is apart of the stripped down part of the harness alot of it would be a/c controls and dumb worthless stuff no one really needs i think hahahah.

If you guys have any input please do help.

SO ZOOM IN AND ENJOY! HI RES JUST TINY AT FIRST

Last edited:

gmp

im pretty close to getting this wiring all worked out, but does anyone happen to know or have a pinout for the main harness plug that connects from the underhood fuse box then goes underdash.
this is the plug in question

gmp

bump anyone know this plug well?
i think it is why my link isnt connecting as well.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts