The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

93 headlights

AuSpecVr4

Hey

Just a quick question with 93 headlights, because you drive on the right hand side of the road in America, does the cut off in the reflector housing the opposite way around, i would like a set of 93 headlights for mine over here in AUS but i don't want to be blinding other drivers if the cut off it wrong :/

Cheers, Brock

fuel

yes the beams will be biased to the opposite side of the road and perhaps the adjustment available wont be enough to point it back to the other side. The beam patterns are specific between LHD and RHD cars too. Another point to consider is the lack of availability of the bulbs the US models use, they don't use the regular H4s and H1s found on any service station/auto retailer shelf.

AuSpecVr4

Cheers, scrap that idea, i just like the clear lenses but i can't even change the lenses over because the reflectors are different and it would make things worse :/ anyone retro fit there own projector headlights inside them? i was thinking about getting a second hand set and putting my own projectors in.

cheekychimp

Curtis did these for me, a long time ago!

img.php

AuSpecVr4

Thats exactly what i'm looking for.. they would be perfect for what i would want, i would like to setup some HID projectors that have a nice horizontal cut on them so i don't blind anyone and looks good, shame i can't grab a set of them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned